Due to increased technology, poultry feed pellet mill is among the new machines in the market. They are making it easier to make pellets for a various variety of animals like fish, sheep, cattle, poultry, rabbit, chicken, duck, cheese, geese among others. The machine is able to make pellets of a diameter ranging from 2mm to 8mm. It has a capacity of producing 600kg/hour to 1000kg/hour. This means you can control the speed of production depending on the demand in the market. The machine is a great boost to small-scale farmers in the market since they can invest in the small amount of money they have with the machine.
STLP Series Cattle / Livestock / Poultry Feed Pellet Mill Design
There are two types of the poultry feed mill machinery for sale. STLP 300 and STLP 400 feed pellet machines differ slightly when it comes to grinding, conveying, pelletizing, mixing and cooling but produce the same material. The cost of this poultry feed mill plant is about $10,000~$25,000. Just feel free to contact us and inquiry for detailed quotaion.
|Model||Power （Kw）||Capacity （kg/h）||Weight （kg）||Dimension （mm）|
Advantages of the Poultry Feed Pellet Mill Unit
- It has a low production cost: The machine does not require too many people to operate. In fact, it requires just one or two people to operate it. This greatly cuts the cost of labor that largely affects the production cost. Low production cost leads to increase in the profit margin.
- Reduced installation cost: The machine is simple and small hence it is easier to purchase and install it. You only need a few minutes to assemble the different parts. This reduces the amount of cash required to call a qualified personnel to assemble it. You only need one qualified personnel and another to help him.
- It’s a low investment machine: Due to its small size, the pellet machine requires a small area. This reduces the cost of hiring a big area of installing it and also the time required to install it.
- Has a wide application: The machine is capable of producing different sizes of pellets for different poultry and livestock animals. This means you can feed all your animals using one machine at the same time. It has made it easier for the farmers to rear different types of animals in their farms.
GEMCO is a reliable feed pellet machine supplier in China, with decades of experiences in livestock and poultry feed manufacturing process.This small feed plant is one of our hot sell equipment for small poultry feed making factories around the world espacially in India. If you want to buy chicken feed pellet mill for starting your own mini poultry feed factory, it should be your best choice! Whenever you are interested in our equipments for making feed pellets, don't hesitate to get in touch!
Feed Manfuacturing Factory Setup Reference: 5 ton/h poultry feed mill project report
Poultry Feed Pellet Making Process
Poultry feed pellet mill as explained earlier is a small and less complicated machine. This makes the processing of the pellets a bit easier to comprehend. The initial process is to bring the material for making the pellets. These includes soya bean meal, maize meal, vitamin among others.
This is the first step to ensuring all the large grains are crushed into powder forms. The pellet mill has a grinding machine that is specifically for the crushing purposes. Maize meals, broomcorn, wheat, beans, oilseed meal, soya bean meal may be in large grains and hence must pass the process. They are taken to the crushing machine where they are crushed into fine powder. Without this process, it might be next to impossible to make pellets.
|Type||Power （Kw）||Capacity （kg/h）||Weight （kg）||Dimension （mm）|
This is where all the ingredients are mixed. The mixing machine is known as 9HLP vertical mixing machine. It has a large barrel where all the ingredients are put in different proportions. With the help of the machines, the powder is mixed in different proportions to form one mixture which is known as feed mesh.
|Type||Power （Kw）||Capacity （kg/h）||Weight （kg）||Dimension （mm）|
The pelletizing system incorporates the pellet mill for poultry feed. This is meant to press the feed mesh and form pellets. The machine used here is the ZLSP 300 and ZSLSP 400. It is able to make the pellets into uniform sizes. These includes the same diameter and length. This is to ensure that the poultry feed pellet mill produces the required sizes for different animals to ensure that it provides what is required and also avoid wastage during feeding. ZLSP series feed pellet machine is widely used in small chicken feed production line and small cattle feed pellet mill.
|Type||Matched power （Kw）||Capacity （kg/h）||Mainframe weight （kg）||Dimension （mm）|
After crushing, mixing and pelletizing the final process is cooling. The machine used here is the KLN series counter flow type cooler. The machine is small in size and convenient when transporting and installing. At the pelleting system, the pellets tend to produce heat which ranges from 70 to 85 degrees. This heat must be reduced to room temperature to meet the storage requirement. Without cooling process, the hot pellets would produce mildew resulting to damage of the pellets. With a cooling fan in place, the pellets pass through the cooling area and their temperature is reduced to harmless levels. The pellets are then packed and stored in a cool dry place.
|Type||Total power （Kw）||Capacity （kg/h）||Mainframe weight （kg）||Dimension （mm）|
we are manufacturing poultry feeding pellets large scal in egypt, please provide your best price of the pellet producing system.
Please provide with pictures and specifications for the 10T/Hr production line.
Does it contains a boiler for humidifing the powder? and if we want to add Grain silos , how much it''ll cost.
As a leading supplier of pellet equipment in China, GEMCO offers a wide and complete range of feed pellet mills in small and large production capacity.from 80kgs/hour to 15T per hour, as well as turn-key plant. For a turn-key plant, normally will include storage silo, hammer mill, mixer, pellet mill, pulse jet dust collector, counter-flow cooler, bucket elevator, automatic packing and sealing machine. The whole process is under PLC control with high efficiency and accuracy. GEMCO adopts newly designed machinery and technology, and has already provided several turn-key plants to European market.
Kindly advise the following questions so that we can supply you with the proper proposal.
1. What kind of feed are you going to produce?
2. What is your required capacity per hour?
3. Do you only need the single pellet mill or one turn-key plant which includes all kinds of machiney?
4. Do you need auto batching system or mixing different ingrident by manually?
5. Do you need us to supply automatic scales and boiler or you'd like to buy from your local market by yourself?
6. Your other requirement if any.
Since above information will make the price quite different, I am looking forward to hearing form you. Pls find enclosed the quotation as attachment.
Anything unclear pls don't hesitate to write to us.